Lost Mountain Baptist Preschool is a ministry of Lost Mountain Baptist Church. Its purpose is to provide a program of ministry and out-reach to families of the children involved by sharing our love through care, education, and developmental opportunities in a Christian environment. Lost Mountain Baptist Preschool has been operating for more than 20 years.
Children ages one through four use a variety of experiences to enhance learning through music, art, nature, and language arts in the curriculum, WEE LEARN and Scholastic's ReadingLine (4's only). Each class will have Music and Spanish weekly. These stimulate interest and create a desire to learn.
We seek to develop the whole child according to Luke 2:52: "And Jesus increased in wisdom (mental), and in stature (physical), and in favor with God (spiritual), and man (social and emotional)."
School Goals For Every Child
- Learn about Jesus
- Positive introduction to an educational environment
- Positive self-concept and a feeling of self-worth
- Growth in creativity
- Readiness in reading and math
- Knowledge of self and world around him/her
- Responsibility, initiative, and independence
- Meet needs of the individual at level development